Β 63
Β 3669
Natashaf avatar
Natashaf avatar

Natashaf

Notify Me

To watch all my full content go toX❀️‍πŸ”₯β€‹πŸ’¨β€‹

Video
Β |Β 

00:14

Hello slaves, I recorded this farts before recording the new Wonder Woman Face Farting video.I thought it was a good idea showing them to you today and tomorrow you'll see the full video 😈 Hope you liked them, they were really stin
The Nurse wanted to do a little experiment with a special potion of her own making.You're gonna see the outcome on the video for Halloween πŸ˜ˆβ€‹πŸ˜ˆβ€‹
My bf was transformed in a teddy bear but we can still have fun together😈 This was a custom request ❀️
I had to watch over you but I didn't want to be bothered, you had to stay under the covers with me while I let out all the gas that I had in my belly 😈
I recorded another one of my IBS days cause you liked the last one so much, I had so much gas and my belly was hurting the entire day, we even had a little dutch oven at the end 😘