MissFaithRae avatar

MissFaithRae

 113
 146
 175
MissFaithRae avatar
MissFaithRae avatar

MissFaithRae

Notify Me

I'm a Canadian Domme who believes variety truly is the spice of life. I can be stern and cruel, or teasing and playful; I can be playfully cruel, and sometimes I’m a downright goofball. My priority is to take pleasure in what I do, and reap the rewards of endlessly toying with my pets.

Image
MissFaithRae avatar

MissFaithRae

I need nothing, and I want everything.

Image
MissFaithRae avatar

MissFaithRae

Come play with Daddy.

Image
MissFaithRae avatar

MissFaithRae

Fellow Dommes: If I don't respond to something, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just easily distracted.

Subs: ... I'm probably ignoring you.
Content thumbnail
MissFaithRae avatar

MissFaithRae

You truly believe you exist to serve me? Then you'll play your role well in building my empire

Locked clip
 8:20
MissFaithRae avatar

MissFaithRae

INFERIOR CUCK HUSBAND - Short - SPH Cuckold Loser Humiliation by Miss Faith Rae with Beta Sexual Rejection and Dirty Talk - HD 1080p MP4

Locked clip
 13:42
MissFaithRae avatar

MissFaithRae

CAPTIVATING CBT - Mesmerizing Mental Domination CBT Instructions by Miss Faith Rae with Mean Girl Cock Tease and Sadistic Pain Play - HD 1080p MP4

© fancentro.com
Terms of Service | Privacy Notice | Support | DMCA | Content Removal
2257 | Trust and Safety | EU DSA |
Recommender System | Accessibility | Anti-Trafficking Statement
CentroBill Ltd 253 Main Street; #222, Matawan NJ 07747 +1 877 778-8382
Hadsten Ltd Efesou , 9, 5280 Paralimni, Cyprus , formerly Eurobill Tech Ltd 9 Karpenisiou Street, 2021 Nicosia, Cyprus